Modelling Assistant (3384: ingevuld)
Voor één van onze Opdrachtgevers in het westen van het land zijn wij op zoek naar een Modelling Assistant.
Sollicitaties in het Engels aanleveren, gezien dit de voertaal op de afdeling is.
We are looking for a Modelling Assistant within our NN Group Investment Office department, based in the Hague.
The job will be for half a year (with a possibility for extension) for 32-40 hours a week, starting soonest possible.
You will be part of the SAA/TAA subteam with two colleagues to work with.
As a Modelling Assistant, you can choose from a wide range of projects such as:
- Modelling of Illiquidity premium,
- Modelling of Credit Migration costs,
- Support, improvement and further development of our Asset modelling toolset (a combination of analytics and programming),
- Review of Internal reporting set-up.
We are looking for someone who:
- has an analytical background in Mathematics or Econometrics (financial risk specialization is a plus),
- has moderate or better VBA (xls) knowledge, other programming languages and data management skills are a plus
- has attention to details but also needs to understand the big-picture,
- combines analytical skills with ability to deliver,
- eager to learn and proactive mindset.
- English will be your main working language
What do we offer:
- Dynamic, professional and hard-working team, unique location within the company
- Steep learning curve and ability to further develop your skills and talents