For one of our clients, we are looking for a Actuarial and architectural IFRS 17 reporting chain consultant (interim).
Start: Short term
Planning: 36 hours a week
Duration: until the end of september 2019
If this vacancy fits your experience and availability, we would like to receive your profile as a Word document, as soon as possible. A short motivation of why this role fits you, included. Please mention your availability, hiring rate and holliday plans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perform business analysis and give advice on IFRS 17 data flow and processing in the light of:
- IFRS 17 and Multi GAAP;
- Setting up a cost efficient and homogenized reporting landscape;
- Aptitude implementation
- Perform business analysis and give advice on IFRS 17 functionality allocation to applications in the application landscape, taking existing Design Principles into account required from the resource.
- You have experience and knowledge of Solvency 2;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience and knowledge of IFRS 17 is a strong plus.
- You are communicative and responsible