For one of our clients, we are looking for an interim Actuarial (Content) Support for dry run testing.
Start: Short term
Upset: 36 hours a week
Duration: Until the end of september 2019
If this vacancy fits your experience and availability, we would like to receive your profile as a Word document, as soon as possible. A short motivation of why this role fits you, included. Please mention availability, hiring rate and known holliday plans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the ability to oversee and understand the overall IFRS 17 change back log/change portfolio, understand how delivery at the BUs (data preparation), in the Guidance area (IT architectural, governance, actuarial and accounting choices), and in the Central Accounting Tooling area are related to each other
- You are able to dive into functional (actuarial and accounting) topics without losing sight of the big picture;
- You understand how to identify bigger (value) and smaller (value) ticket items both in the functional (accounting and actuarial) and IT/change technical space;
- You are able to prepare decisions, to be taken by program and senior management, which will result in changes of resource (people, budget, focus) allocation in the overall IFRS 17 change portfolio;
- You have the right people skills, are able to understand and talk to both (senior) management as well as the specialists in the IT and actuarial/accounting area.
- You have experience in large actuarial/accounting change projects/programs at (large, Dutch) insurance companies;
- Deep understanding of Solvency 2;
- Understanding of and experience with IFRS 17, is a benefit