Voor één van onze opdrachtgevers in de randstad zijn we op zoek naar een business analyst.
Beschrijving aanvraag / opdracht
The client is facing several challenges in the finance environment, including the implementation of IFRS17 and the integration of Delta Lloyd.
Therefore Change & IT Head Office is looking for a Business Analyst in the finance environment. This Business Analyst will be responsible for translating business requirements to suitable technical solutions.
The kandidate will participate in the collection and elicitation of requirements, estimation and breakdown of technical tasks and also in the delivery of working solutions on a regular basis. This solutions should fit into the bigger picture of the financial and IT architecture of the organization.
The kandidate will participate in finding and implementing solution to these challenges. Specifically, the kandidate will be working on the migration of the manual payments business processes and IT systems from the Delta Lloyd organization to the environment of the client.
The kandidate will make an analysis of the processes and systems in the “as is” situation, design the “to be” situation in cooperation with all relevant stakeholders and will create a detailed migration plan. Depending on several factors, you might be asked to implement the migration as well.
As a Business Analyst you have:
- Experience with financial systems in large corporate environments;
- Knowledge of and experience in the Insurance industry and Insurance companies;
- Business Analysis skills and experience. Preferably certified in one or more methods such as BABOK, BCS Business Analysis, SEMBA or Lean Six Sigma;
- General knowledge of application development and customization in relation to commercial-of-the-shelf applications;
- General knowledge of data exchange between applications and other connectivity needs in large corporate IT environments;
- Experienced in implementing changes in organizations where IT Risk & Security have a high priority
- Strong analytical;
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness;
- A self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions.