For our client, we are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst.
Effort: 40 hours
Duration: 31-5-2023 (with option to extend)
Location: Region South Holland
Our client is a global, active investment manager, managing approximately €345 billion on their behalf.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will be part of the Financial Reporting and Accounting team, an international and diverse team. The Financial Reporting and Accounting team delivers financial reporting and accounting support to General Account, Insurance Linked and Third-party Clients as well as Supervisory Authorities. The team is managed by a young and entrepreneurial financial expert.
Other key responsibilities:
- Contribute to the accurate and timely production of internal and external reporting;
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders; to increase awareness of the team and its processes, plus maintain and develop working relationships;
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements;
- Participate in various internal projects / change initiatives;
- Actively support the collective growth of a team with great potential;
- Support (line) management as sparring partner.
You are ready for a next challenge to continue your career within Investment management. You have experience as accountant, controller or reporting specialist within asset management at a financial institution or as auditor at a Big 4 audit firm. You understand the complexity of fixed income products and derivatives.
In addition, you have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics or Accounting;
- Knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP is an advantage;
- Experience in working in an international, multinational environment;
- Knowledge of Simcorp Dimension and/or Peoplesoft would be an advantage;
- A solid personality with excellent communication skills in English and proficient in Dutch (both written and oral).
When you are interested in this role, and it suits your working experience please send us your resume and a short motivation. You can mail this to email@example.com. If you know somebody else who fits this role, please don’t hesitate to forward this role.