For an assignment for one of our clients in the west of the Netherlands, we are looking for an IFRS 17 Specialist that has programming skills in R.
Start date: In short term
Hours: 32 – 40 hours a week
Duration: Until Christmas, with the possibility for extension until may 2020
The IFRS 17 program focuses on the implementation of IFRS 17 standards. Both new regulations impact a lot of financial streams within the balance sheet, P&L and disclosures.
- You will verify and write technical specifications for IFRS 17 accounting.
- You will organize and participate in chain testing, ensuring data compatibility and system interfacing.
- You will work on documenting and automation of processes;
- You will contribute to the process descriptions. Which department is responsible for what and what are the biggest challenges;
- You will be jointly responsible for the implementation of IFRS 17.
The ideal candidate has the following profile
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS 17;
- Programming skills in R;
- Experience in SQL is a plus;
- Is able to give meaning to results;
- Has a good command of the Englisch language (speaking and writing);
- Is able to steer decision and governance processes;
- Can pro-actively absorbs new tasks and responsibilities
If this vacancy and required experience fits your profile and availability, we would like to receive your profile as soon as possible, including a short motivation.
Please mention your availability, desired salary or hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.