Start date: April 1, 2021
End date: July 1. 2021
Hours per week: 36/40
Location: remote work
Update models of lapse for individual life products.
Must have skills:
- At least three years experience with models to estimate and backtest lapse models for individual life products.
- Both models using aggregated data and using policy level data.
- Strong quantitative and statistical background.
- Programming knowledge: R (including glm, tidyverse and R markdown).
- Thorough knowledge about individual life products in The Netherlands, like term insurance, annuities, endowments, saving mortgages and unit linked.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Able to explain the model and results in an intuitive way.
- Familiar with Solvency II.
If this vacancy and required experience fits your profile and availability, we would like to receive your profile (in above mentioned format) as soon as possible, including a short motivation. Please mention your availability, desired salary or hourly rate to email@example.com.