For an assignment in Amsterdam we are looking for a Risk & Compliance Expert.
Start date: April 19th 2021
Duration: Until june 30th 2021, with the option to extend
Location: Amsterdam (currently from home)
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System ( Risk Management records, Business Continuity Plans);
- Maintain and track R&C records: e.g. audit findings;
- Coordinate internal audits, conduct review of business controls implemented within the Pension Services delivery processes;
- Coordinate audits preparations conducted by external auditors (AUP, ISAE, Privacy – NOREA);
- Conduct audits, formal assessments of engagement subcontractors;
- Prepare and distribute dedicated compliance reports;
- Work together with Risk&Complaince Officer – as 1st line support Requirements.
- Good understanding of the pension fund business processes;
- Good understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements applicable for pension funds;
- Good understanding of industry standards;
- Additional assets: VBA, Internal Auditor experience, Internal Auditor or similar certification;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of the three lines of defense model, RSAs, ISAE3402, SIRA, cyber security and privacy requirements etc.
- Experienced risk (& compliance) officer (5+ years);
- Worked as a risk expert (or a similar position) in the financial sector, preferably the pension sector;
- High level of interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Very good command of English and Dutch;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
- Being able to coordinate internal and external audits.
- Being able to assess and prepare risk reports.
- Technical IT expertise is not required, but an advantage.
If this vacancy and required experience fits your profile and availability, we would like to receive your profile as soon as possible, including a motivation that shows the required competencies. Please mention your availability, desired salary or hourly rate to email@example.com.