For an assignment The Hague area, we are looking for a IFRS 17 Finance / Accounting and Processes expert.
Start date: In short term.
Location: The Hague
Duration: Until the end of 2020
Hours: 40 hours a week
Hourly rate: Maximum €105,- per hour, based on experience and skills
For one of our clients in The Hague area we are looking for a IFRS 17 Finance / Accounting and Processes expert. He or she will help out the team that is taking care of the financial data flows towards ledgers and reports.
- You will help in writing business requirements, process setting and in testing the solution;
- You will set IFRS requirements for reporting and disclosures;
- You will create standardized journal postings and review IFRS 17 reports.
The ideal candidate has:
- Very good accounting knowledge, Chartered Accountant preferred;
- Insurance knowledge;
- IFRS 17 knowledge in processes and reporting;
- Preferably knowledge of GAUDI (The NN Group consolidating and reporting system);
- A very good skill set in Excel;
- Experience in financial projects, preferably in building accounting and/or reporting software;
- Experience in interfaces, database usage and report definitions;
- Knowledge of writing business requirements, ideally functional requirements writing;
Necessary Soft Skills:
- Fluent in Englisch;
- Team work;
- Positive attitude;
- Good communication skills.
If this vacancy and required experience fits your profile and availability, we would like to receive your profile as soon as possible, including a short motivation. Please mention your availability, desired salary or hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.