We are looking for a Product Owner to help our client with one of its greatest transformations until now, transforming its core banking platform towards a solution for the future. They have a skilled agile team working on this, and they need an experienced product owner to help translate business and IT goals to executable story’s and set priorities and build the foundation for the new bank.
Start: 1 january 2023
Effort: 32-40 hours
Duration: 6-2023 (with option to extend)
Location: Region Amsterdam
As Product Owner, you are part of the IT Functions & Foundations (ITFF) department that encompasses all disciplines (e.g. networking, cloud services, skilled helpdesk, system engineering) to
deliver services to the teams in the various value streams.
The role of Product Owner is an exciting opportunity for someone entrepreneurial with a passion for building reliable services and a drive for constant improvement across different
A taste of your activities and responsibilities of the role are:
• Engage with stakeholders to understand and anticipate their needs and translate this into the product backlog;
• Manage product backlog, ensuring clear priorities linked to company objectives (OKR);
• Set standards and drive adoption to enable teams to deliver new services;
• Drive the development of services and innovations on the ecosystem;
• Continuously improve product performance at each stage of the process, measured by data;
• Participate in Scrum meetings and gang up with other teams to align and build a community.
To be successful in this role, your profile matches the following:
• You have experience as a PO driving the execution of a product backlog;
• You have strong knowledge on Core Banking Systems;
• You have a technical background, preferably with systems engineering experience;
• You can drive innovation with your team and think proactively in new ways to create value for our customers and (internal) stakeholders;
• You make informed and verified decisions based on data;
• You are a self-starter with the ability, agility and motivation for self-learning;
• You have a Bachelor degree and at least 10 years’ working experience;
When you are interested in this role and it suits your working experience please send us your resume and a short motivation. You can mail this to firstname.lastname@example.org