For our client, we are looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager.
Effort: 24 hours
Duration: 31-12-2022 (with option to extend)
Location: Region North Brabant
The Enterprise Risk Manager will be exercising the second level controls within our client’s organization, in accordance with the Target Operating Model (TOM).
You will be responsible for the management of the Risk and control self-assessment related processes, including but not limited to:
- Ensure an independent challenge of the identification and assessment of the operational risk profile and of the risk mitigation framework set-up by the 1st Line of Defense (RCSA check & challenge);
- Challenge and re-perform 1st level controls (Independent testing, sampling, …);
- Execute 2nd level review on historical incidents and potential incidents collection (quality review);
- Execute 2nd level review on procedures, recommendation, and action plans follow-up as well as TAC NACs;
- Execute thematic controls when necessary;
- Ensure that most important deficiencies are properly reported and that action plans are defined and duly followed up;
- Management support and governance;
- Involvement in Committees
- Alerts and Reportings on operational risks related items
- Promote awareness and contribute to training actions related to operational risk and permanent control.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Results-oriented and work in a structured manner;
- Pragmatical and able to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to build supportive relationships with everyone across the company;
- Knowledge how to connect stakeholders from different departments;
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and keep calm under pressure;
- Take initiative to improve controls and processes;
- A college degree;
- Proficiency in both English and Dutch to maintain contact with local and Corporate teams, French is a plus;
- You are willing to travel (to Brussels and ‘s-Hertogenbosch).
When you are interested in this role, and it suits your working experience please send us your resume and a short motivation. You can mail this to email@example.com. If you know somebody else who fits this role, please don’t hesitate to forward this role.