For an assignment in Arnhem we are looking for a Project Manager Risk.
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: Until mid 2022
Location: Arnhem (currently from home)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Our relation is looking for an ambitious Project Manager Risk. His/ her role in the framework of project riskmanagement is implement, develop, manage and where possible improve the existing project riskmanagement system and the associated tools for large projects, in close cooperation with the projectteams.
His/ her role is to participate in the international specialist group Project Risk Management, consisting of the project risk managers of all onshore and offshore projects; bring in ‘best practices’ and your knowledge about (inter)national developments around project risk management within large infrastructure projects, contribute points for improvement, provide input for the further development of the project risk management rules and ensure a uniform implementation of this project and inform management and project teams.
He/ she is part of the Business Guidance RC-RM function and reports administratively to the Lead Project Risk Management and operationally to the related Financial Project Lead of NW380
- You organize and facilitate periodic risk sessions, evaluating and analyzing the resulting risks. You assess the quantified financial and time related impact of these risks helping the projectteam to prioritise various mitigating strategies;
- You monitor and analyse the status of risks and the progress of measures advising project leads, FPL and OPL, on potential follow-up actions. You have a supporting and advisory role towards the project leads, e.g. OPL and FPL, in making important choices;
- You are responsible for the design of riskmanagement process, policies and procedures within the project NW380 from the pre-tender phase, including coordination with contractors on this subject;
- You make the connections between the strategic, departmental and project risks and provide input for the reporting and analysis of risks at TenneT’s project portfolio level.
- Your educational background is in Business Administration/Economics or Industrial Engineering;
- You can keep track of the ‘bigger picture’ and are able to manage several projects at the same time; you respond adequately to developments inside and outside TenneT in relation to risk Management;
- You are self-starter and have excellent analytical skills with the ability to structure and organize;
- You have coordinating and moderating skills just like expertise in communication, reporting and presenting on various levels in the organization;
- You are a team-player, pro-active, an excellent networker and the living example for ownership, connection and courage;
- You form your own opinion and are open to the opinions of others; equally you do not hide away from taking an independent position and have powers of persuasion;
- You create engagement and ensure knowledge sharing in the organization;
- A strong intrinsic motivation to drive continuous improvement and business excellence distinguishes you.
- At least 5 years of relevant job experience with a proven trackrecord in riskmanagement preferably within large infrastructure Projects;
- Experience in using riskmanagement tools like Active Risk Manager (ARM);
- Expertise in systems engineering and Monte Carlo analysis as well as basic knowledge of statistics;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, good German language skills are a plus.
If this vacancy and required experience fits your profile and availability, we would like to receive your profile as soon as possible, including a motivation that shows the required competencies. Please mention your availability, desired salary or hourly rate to email@example.com.