For our client, we are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager A.I.
Start: 1 April 2023
Effort: 24 hours
Duration: 4 months
Location: Region South Holland
Purpose of the job
The Financial Reporting Manager is a seasoned financial reporting professional who has an in-depth technical knowledge and practical understanding of IFRS, reporting to the Chief of Staff. On a day-to-day basis, the Financial Reporting Manager works in a team led by a manager producing specific deliverables in the financial and non-financial reporting space. He or she can lead small teams to ensure timely, accurate, and complete delivery of financial and non-financial information, including preparation of the reports, automated validation checks, and supporting all users of the global reporting tools, in a controlled environment.
Qualifications and Skills
• Academic degree in Finance, ICT, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent;
• Minimum 12+ years of financial analysis/reporting experience incl. in IFRS and/or SII;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Financial Reporting Solutions (e.g., Tagetik, SAP, etc.) gained towards Financial Reporting Processes in the insurance industry;
• Strong data analysis skills (e.g., Power BI);
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
• Fluency in English (both written and oral).
• You love working with numbers and systems;
• Adaptive to changing environments including working with different stakeholders and multiple tasks;
• Team leader with strong commitment and sense of responsibility and proactiveness, able to coach and lead a small team;
• Curious and independent problem solver but able to escalate issues adequately;
• Strong analytical skills, self-assured, good communication skills, self-starter;
• Accurate and detail-oriented worker and able to work within tight deadlines.
• Financial and Regulatory Reporting – Responsible for timely, accurate, and complete Group financial reporting such as IFRS and Market Value Numbers (MVN) and drive one-time right reporting
• Instructions – Manage the preparation of instructions to reporting units;
• Group and Local support (annual Budget/MTP, strategy cycle and investor days, etc.);
• Data quality – Provide and assure high quality/data integrity of all information/reports;
• Business improvement – continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency of the financial reporting processes;
• Advice – Advise the Managers and the Head of Financial Reporting & Operations about the Financial
Reporting developments on a regular basis;
• Audit process – Work closely with the groups’ external auditor.
If you are interested in this role, and it suits your working experience please send us your resume and a short motivation. You can mail this to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know somebody else who fits this role, please don’t hesitate to forward this role.